February is the month of love and to celebrate we are running a competition on our Facebook page.
Tell us what you love about your garden for your chance to win a £50 Stewarts Garden Centre gift card. You could buy something even more beautiful for your garden. Or treat yourself to a delicious lunch in their coffee shop.
Post a picture of what you love about your garden on our Facebook page, or simply write in a comment. It could be your favourite plant, your most stunning view, your chosen place to relax in the sun – it’s up to you!
We can’t wait to celebrate what you love about your garden, especially as Spring approaches.
Here are the full Terms & Conditions of the competition:
Coastal Garden Buildings – Love Your Garden Competition – February 2022
- The promoter of this competition is Coastal Garden Buildings Ltd, Stewarts Christchurch Garden Centre, Lyndhurst Road, Christchurch, Dorset BH23 4SA.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- The competition is open to registered users of Facebook, aged 18 or over, who are residents in the UK.
- Employees of Coastal Garden Buildings Ltd and its affiliates and any other persons or employees of companies associated with this competition and members of the families and households of any such persons, are not eligible to enter this Competition. Any such entries will be invalid.
- All information detailing how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all terms and conditions are adhered to. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- To enter, entrants must comment on a Coastal Garden Buildings Facebook page before the closing date. Text comments and photo comments are both acceptable forms of entry.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Entrants using multiple Facebook accounts will be disqualified. Entries must comply with the terms and conditions of Facebook.
- Each entrant agrees that they have independently developed and/or have the relevant authority/consent(s) to submit the Entry and will not infringe the intellectual property or any other rights of any person.
- Entries will not be accepted if deemed inappropriate or offensive by Coastal Garden Buildings Ltd (in its absolute discretion).
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The closing date for entries is Monday 28th February 2022 at 23:59. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- There will be one winner. No correspondence will be entered into regarding the selection of the winning Entries.
- The winner will be drawn at random from all the entries by a member of the Coastal Garden Buildings team on Tuesday 1st March 2022. The winner will be notified via a Facebook private message within 14 days of the closing date. The winner will be announced on the Coastal Garden Buildings Facebook page.
- The prize is a Stewarts Garden Centre gift card with a value of £50. It will be posted to the winner by the address they provide, free of charge. It can also be collected from Coastal Garden Buildings Ltd, Stewarts Christchurch Garden Centre, Lyndhurst Road, Christchurch, Dorset BH23 4SA within 28 days of notification that the gift card is ready for collection.
- The winner must provide their name and a contact telephone number or email address. They must also provide their address if they wish to have the prize posted to them. If a winner cannot provide any of the above details within 14 days of being contacted by Coastal Garden Buildings Ltd the winner’s entry will be deemed invalid. Coastal Garden Buildings Ltd reserves the right to select another winner from the remaining entries.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law. Any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- By entering, entrants understand that they are providing their information to Coastal Garden Buildings and not to Facebook. This competition is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion will be directed to Coastal Garden Buildings, not Facebook.
- The winner consents to Coastal Garden Buildings announcing their name publicly on their Facebook page as a prize winner, making copies of or publishing the whole or any part of the entry and otherwise exploiting the entry and any rights in relation to the entry for any purpose and without compensation. If you do not agree to this, please do not enter the competition.
- The information entrants provide will be used by Coastal Garden Buildings for the purpose of conducting this competition. Coastal Garden Buildings may disclose entrants’ personal information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this competition or communicating with entrants. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation.
- Coastal Garden Buildings reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time or offer a reasonable equivalent to the prize described. The winner may not exchange the prize for cash or other cash alternative.